Protein is necessary. It’s in the “macro” nutrient category alongside carbs and fats!
With 22 grams of protein in a scoop, synergy of plants helps build and repair tissues without saturated fat, hormones or antibiotics. No matter how many plants you consume, your kidneys and liver will still love you! Plants contains lots of gut filling fiber while easing digestion.
NUTRAPHASE contains rice, pea, sunflower, hemp, pumpkin and sacha inchi. The first four are mainstream in the menus of the plant based world but sacha inchi, is all the buzz! Apparently, it’s been quite a well kept secret….. for about 3000 years. Sacha inchi plant is a vine with star shaped pods native to the Amazon rainforest. Each pod contains approximately 4-7 seeds known as Inca peanuts. Don’t worry my nut allergy sufferers, sacha inchi are seeds! Just to keep you in the sacha inchi loop:
- Lowers bad cholesterol (LDL)
- Raises good cholesterol (HDL)
- Contains tons of the amino acid tryptophan which is needed to produce our mood boosting hormone called serotonin
- Contains healthy Omega fats to help regulate glucose and aid the body in absorbing calcium
- Anti-inflammatory benefits
The nutritional profile of NUTRAPHASE’S Clean Plant Based Protein is impressive.
- 3 grams fat
- 130 calories in a serving
- 4 grams of fiber which leaves the NET carbs at 2 grams
- 22 grams of POWERFUL PLANT protein
Thanks NUTRAPHASE for a clean, healthy holistic protein powder to fuel even the toughest tasks!