My name is Mercedes Kay Gold! My mission is to help YOU lead a balanced holistic life!
Approaching 50 years “young”, I am back on track and looking forward to the future. Gaining and losing 40 pounds with each pregnancy helped me develop respect for nutrition, exercise and love for my body.
The last decade was overwhelming for me. Courts, custody battles and returning to school brought adrenal fatigue and thyroid issues. Disastrous digestive issues led to discovering a long list of food sensitivities.
Life is summed up best by Rocky. “It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.”
It’s never too late to live happily ever after!
Please take a moment and look in the mirror. Do you love what you see? Do you love the way you feel? Are you loving yourself inside and out?
Long term health and happiness comes from eating nutrient dense foods and moving your body! Supplements, herbal remedies and lifestyle choices round out my happy holistic choices for you!
TOGETHER we will build a protocol that ensures LONG term success. Anyone can lose weight but keeping it off is another story! Key is living a healthy lifestyle for life! Shine like the star you are!
- Certified Nutritional Practitioner (CNP) graduating with First Class Honors from the Institute of Holistic Nutrition
- ‘Specialist in Fitness Nutrition’ with ISSA
- Canfit Certified Personal Trainer: I attended Seneca College where I graduated with Honors from the Fitness Leadership Program
- Nutritionist: I joined forces with powerhouse blue-green algae nutrient dense supplement THE EDGE in sponsoring Alex Parisien. She is the current World Kick Boxing Champion (52 kg)
- Nutraphase Nutritionist Brand Ambassador: in house blogger and vlogger!
- Featured on Rogers Daytime, hosted by Jacqueline Betterton
- Featured on DO Boxing Show
- Ambassador for Cocovie Naturals and appearing on thatchannel.com
- Featured in Various Media Publications
- Published writer
- My own column entitled Healthy Moovs in moovmagazine.com
- Ring announcer for 2015 OBA Golden Gloves held in Mississagua, Ontario
- Former regular fitness expert on nextsportstar.com
- Former amateur Boxer earning a Silver Medal in the Ontario Provincials
- Top 3 Masters OPA Bikini Competitor
- IDFA top 3 Figure Finalist and top 5 Masters Figure Finalist
- Fitness Star Top 3 Masters Fitness Division
- Fitness Star PRO Competitor
- Former fit model
- Body Double in Feature films and parts model